9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/29/12

What A Waste

People don't give a shit about others when it comes to their stupid fucking phones and thus they become killers and should be treated as just that. The reason why becomes secondary because they have to understand they are a killer first and sorry bout dat is last when it comes to the bullshit rhetoric of how. It gets to be old shit.



4 comments:

  1. Now that just scares me! I try to be very mindful when I'm driving, especially when I have grand kids in the car. But is that enough? probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's to the point I hardly need a phone. It only takes a blink of the eye.

    Hate to stereotype but -
    South Boulder Road,Lexus,Yup,so many things to do and calls to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like your header!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dry and in need of ice cold malt beverage perhaps?

      Delete